In order to help others in a significant way we here at Crystal Fountain Foundation are committed to building up an Endowment from which funds can be drawn to continue the mission of Crystal Fountain Ministry, Inc. We encourage you to assist us in this effort. Make check or money orders payable to Crystal Fountain Ministries, Inc.
Mail Donations to:
Crystal Fountain Ministries, Inc.
Foundation interests include:
Crystal Fountain Ministries, Inc.
1. The Crystal Fountain Culture and Vision Center of Reconciliation (C-F-CA-V-COR), also doing business as (DBA) the African American Cultural Center - Ethiopia! Project. Diamond Bar, California USA/ Addis Ababa, Ethiopia Africa. Connecting communities, providing vision, stimulating socioeconomic growth.
2. Vision Centers - Ethiopia (C-F-CA-V-COR)
Materials Needed for Vision Centers:
1) Eye Glasses - Donations of $5 can purchase one pair of new quality eyeglasses. Also send in your old unused eyeglasses to be recycled.
Equipment needed for Vision Centers:
1) Focometer Kit @ $600
2) Portable AutoRefractors @ $6,000 (optional)
3) Portable Slit Lamps @ $1,000
4) Portable Lensometers @ $1,000
5) Trial Lens Sets @ $600
7) Trial Frames @ $350
8) Lens Bars @ $275
9) Optical Tool Repair Kit
3. Prison Fellowship Ethiopia (PFE). There are 106 prisons in the country and PFE has reached 35 prisons since this ministry started in 1997. About 35,000 prisoners have heard the Gospel and 7,000 of these have accepted Christ as their personal Lord and Savior. Prayer and support is requested for these specific needs: 1) Funds to cover travel expenses for evangelists 2) Assistance in kind such a bibles, tracts, blankets, secondhand clothes, medicines, eyeglasses! 3) Financial assistance to construct toilets/latrine pits (out of use latrine facilities are causing sever health problems), living quarters (overcrowding is a serious problem - standing room only in most prisons), and Chapels for prisoners (raw material for new chapel cost approx. $5,000 US dollars) - Source: Mission site visit by Rev. Dr. Leonidas A. Johnson August 2001 ( PFE Activity Report 8/9/2001); September/October 2002; Also part of C-F-CA-V-COR Project per April 2004 visit.
4. PFE Evangelistic Ministries - Evangelizing Pagan Areas in the Horn of Africa (Sudan, Somalia, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia). As it is true to the entire world, the Ethiopian church is facing a tremendous challenge in relation to flourishing Islam force in the country. Specific goals include A) To train and deploy missionaries to pagan areas; B) To train local Believers from local Evangelical Churches with the basics of evangelism and discipleship; F) To Plant Churches;.... Source: Mission site visit by Rev. Dr. Leonidas A. Johnson August 2001; September/October 2002 (Now Part of PFE and C-F-CA-V-COR Project per 2004 visit)..
5. DAYSTAR University (Kenya) and associated ministries. Daystar, an African institution, exists to equip Christian servant leaders for Africa. They believe an uncompromising Christian faith, coupled with sound academic programs, will produce competent leaders of integrity and moral uprightness, just what we are lacking in Africa today. It starts with the children and that's where Kenya Children's Fund steps in.
6. Kenya Children's Fund (KCF) pulls destitute children from the grasps of hopelessness and holistically empowers them with faith based quality education from preschool (primary) through grade 12 (secondary). (Mission site visit by Rev. Leonidas A. Johnson November 2001, February 2003 ).
7. African American Center for World Mission on the campus of the US Center for World Mission (Pasadena, California USA) - Mobilizing African Americans - pastors, ministers, missionaries and students into cross-cultural international missions (Mission site visit by Rev. Leonidas A. Johnson, 2001-2004).
8. Out of Africa Refugee Program. New Dawn Missionary Baptist Church, Pasadena, California USA - Out of Africa Refugee/Resettlement Project (Mission site visit Rev. Leonidas Johnson, 2001,2002 Process delayed due to September 11, 2001 US Terrorist Attack).
To donate to the "Rev. Dr. Leonidas A. Johnson Scholarship Funds" at the Southern California College of Optometry please make check payable to SCCO / Rev. Dr. Leonidas A. Johnson Endowment Funds and mail to:
Southern California College of Optometry
2575 Yorba Linda Blvd.
Fullerton, CA 92831-1699